Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This rivals any of the fuller fat versions I've ever had. If you really need bacon in your broccoli salad then just use turkey bacon, but I honestly think it's delicious without.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill for 1 hour.