Recipe by PCrocker
This salad is quick to put together and goes with just about everything.
Top Review by foxysnana
I make this quite a bit. I prefer red onions in this, sometimes use sunflower seeds, and sometimes leave out the cheese. Very easy to put together, and very tasty. I do cut the sugar down a bit, but have also been known to double everything except the dressing as I prefer it to be drier. It is a very forgiving salad, and always tasty.
- 3 -4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar