Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my sister and it has been a family favorite for a very long time! Very yummy!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- Mix broccoli, cheese, onion and bacon together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Add to salad 1 hour prior to serving.
So good! I knew as soon as I saw this recipe it was something I would love. And I was right. I really liked the tang of the red wine vinegar. This one will be doing a "repeat performance" around here.
Made as directed only cutting the recipe in half for DH and I. Delicious dressing and DH loved the salad! Served with your recipe#89868#89868, rice pilaf and recipe#461736#461736. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.