Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my FAVORITE Broccoli Salad... This originated from a recipe called "Lake Clark Broccoli salad by Sandy Lang" which I found on internet.
- Slice (shave) the broccoli heads, using as little of the stalks as possible.
- Slice the Chinese cabbage into very thin strips, using mainly the top and sides.
- (Remove the large thicker/spiny pieces).
- Mix together the brocolli, cabbage and bacon.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Then add the cheese to this mixture forming a very thick dressing.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli mixture, stirring very strongly (roughly) until the dressing is completely distributed.
- Refrigerate at least a couple of hours, or overnight.
- Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for a few days. Will just need to be stirred.