This recipe has optional pomegranate seeds, but try to get them. They are good and good for you - one of those super foods. Once I extracted the seeds, I had no idea how to eat them. Turns out you just bite them whole. Its sort of as if the fruit and its edible seed in one little jewel package.
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 14.79-29.58 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice or 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute or 4.92 ml sugar, more to taste
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret (fresh only)
- 59.14 ml celery, diced
- 59.14 ml golden raisins or 59.14 ml red grapes, halved
- 59.14 ml pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon or lime juice, and sugar or Splenda; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together broccoli, celery, raisins or grapes, and optional pomegranate seeds; por dressing over and toss to mix and coat vegetables with dressing.