Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has optional pomegranate seeds, but try to get them. They are good and good for you - one of those super foods. Once I extracted the seeds, I had no idea how to eat them. Turns out you just bite them whole. Its sort of as if the fruit and its edible seed in one little jewel package.
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon sugar, more to taste
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret (fresh only)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisins or 1⁄4 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Combine yogurt, sour cream, lemon or lime juice, and sugar or Splenda; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together broccoli, celery, raisins or grapes, and optional pomegranate seeds; por dressing over and toss to mix and coat vegetables with dressing.