Recipe by loof
This broccoli salad recipe is a little different than others I've seen - but it's hearty and tasty! From "Fit For A King - The Elvis Presley Cookbook"....
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Drain and rinse the kidney beans. Chop the onion.
- Combine the beans, onions, raisins, sugar and vinegar in a large salad bowl. Blend in the mayonnaise. Add the broccoli and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.