Recipe by CountryLady
This is one of those dishes with a really weird combination of ingredients that tastes absolutely fantastic. It has always been a big hit at buffets & potlucks.
Top Review by Sharon123
This salad was very good! I used the grapes and they imparted a nice sweet juice to the dressing. I used bacon bits and a mixture of cauliflower and broccoli. I used scallions in place of the red onions. Thanks for a lovely lunch!
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup skinless sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb bacon, cooked and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar