Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, fast and easy to make. Great for potlucks. You can use either a jar of coleslaw dressing or make your own dressing. You could add crispy bacon bits right before serving. You can substitute cauliflower for broccoli or use both. With the picture I submitted I used cauliflower and Marzetti slaw dressing. The cauliflower gave it the crunch and grapes gave it a nice sweet taste.
- 4 quarts broccoli florets
- 2 quarts grapes, green
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups coleslaw dressing or 4 cups mix 2 cups Miracle Whip, 1 cup sour cream, 1//2 cup sugar, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper
- Place broccoli, grapes and cheese in pan.
- Add coleslaw dressing or homemade salad dressing. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and place in cooler.
- For a variety you can add cauliflower, shredded carrots, celery or purple onions.
Great combo of flavors here, & I particularly enjoyed the green grapes! Was gonna cut the recipe in half but then had an opportunity to share it with my vegetarian son & DIL, so let them have half of it! Much enjoyed by all of us! A keeper of a recipe, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar recipe tag]