Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copycat version of the Broccoli Salad that Sweet Tomatoes (AKA Soup Plantation) serves. It's not quite right, but it's pretty tasty. It's based on a copycat recipe I found while surfing online, but I've changed it up to suit my tastes.
- 3 bunches broccoli, uncooked & cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Mix broccoli, bacon, cashews, raisins and onions in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, stir mayonaise, sugar, and vinegar together.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and chill for 24 hours.
Yummy salad! I scaled it down to about 1/2 bunch broccoli. I did use regular sugar. I had some today and enough for 2 more servings. Thanks CarCar! Made for the TYM game.