Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good pot luck pleaser.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 head broccoli
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb shredded American cheese
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl that can be covered, put first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- To make dressing mix last 3 ingredients with a whisk in a medium bowl, then toss over broccoli mix.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
We really enjoyed this recipe. The addition of the cheese really makes the salad. I used shredded Mexican 4 Cheese as that is what I had on hand. Just threw in some handfuls. So often broccoli salad recipes add a lot of sugar but when I saw you only add 2 tablespoons, I knew I had to try it. This salad is definitely one I will make again and again! Thanx, Jacqueline!
Very very tasty and easy to make. I didn't change a thing. Thanks for posting :)
Such an easy, quick and good tasting side dish! The flavor on this really surprised me, I've never had a similar salad. Even my picky picky DD who doesn't like broccoli liked this one!