Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this for our monthly office potluck today and it was well received. The ingredients were a perfect balance of sweet and savory for my tastes.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut up and soaked in cold water for 2 hours
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 4 sliced spring onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Mix mayo, sugar and vinegar to make dressing. Toss other ingredients together, add dressing and mix.
I didn't soak the broccoli. This salad is so good. I really like the pecans in it. It adds a great flavor. Thanks Barenaked Chef :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game