We tried this recipe for the first time just a couple of weeks ago and now it is a family favorite. The combination of the ingredients is excellent and addicting. The leftovers are even great. Enjoy it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 heads broccoli, cut up small
- 1 lb bacon, fried drained and cut small
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half (or more)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped very tiny
- 1 cup celery, chopped small
- 1Mix broccoli, bacon, grapes, onions, and celery together in a bowl.
- 2Make the dressing and pour over salad.
- 3Either eat right away or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.9
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 990.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g