Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
We tried this recipe for the first time just a couple of weeks ago and now it is a family favorite. The combination of the ingredients is excellent and addicting. The leftovers are even great. Enjoy it!!!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut up small
- 1 lb bacon, fried drained and cut small
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped very tiny
- 1 cup celery, chopped small
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Mix broccoli, bacon, grapes, onions, and celery together in a bowl.
- Make the dressing and pour over salad.
- Either eat right away or refrigerate.