Dressing can be made well ahead to give the sugar a chance to dissolve. I usually clean the broccoli the day before which helps to cut down on the prep time when doing it all in one day. The broccoli is the only ingredient that requires time to prepare. Recipe can be doubled, just be sure to make enough dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 broccoli, heads (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 5 -10 pieces crisp bacon, crumbled (Baco's do not work)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds (I use unsalted)
Dressing (best to add just prior to serving)
- 1Put all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and pour on the dressing.
- 2Mix well.
- 4Keeps well in the refrigerator, but is best served within an hour or two while ingredients are still crunchy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 155.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: