Recipe by Calee
Broccoli, red grapes, bacon and almonds. With a hint of curry. One of my favorite salads.
Top Review by Diana #2
Oh-My-Goodness :) This is the Ultimate broccoli salad. The curry just puts this right to the front of the class. The addition of grapes is fantastic. I'm just so used to dried cranberries in there that this really took me by surprise....pleasantly too. I did reduce the amount of sugar by half, and only used enough dressing to lightly coat. Calee, this will be my 'go-to' recipe. Thank you so much for posting. Simply amazing!!! Honoured to make this as a "Thank You" for voting for Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia in the 2010 Kraft Hockeyville Competition.
- 4 -5 cups broccoli (florets broken into small pieces)
- 2 cups grapes (red, seedless and cut in half)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (fried crispy and broken up)
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (slivered)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use miracle whip)
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder (mild)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar