Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Broccoli type salad that is irresistable. A friend of mine adapted this from one using red onion instead of grapes. A good meal by itself.
- 3 cups broccoli, flowers and stems
- 1 package bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- Cut the broccoli fairly small, mix with bacon, grapes and cheese.
- Mix dressing separately, then add to broccoli mixture.
- You may add more dressing if you like as this salad tends to soak up the dressing over time.
A wonderful flavored salad! This one will be repeated again in our household!!! The rating could have been a 10 star! Prepared for June 2008 My 3 Chefs Event and the June 2008 Potluck and To Go Event in the Photo Forum.