Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Claudette (Woman from church)
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chunk pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup apple (peeled and cut into bite size squares)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing together and set aside.
- toss together the slaw, pineapple, raisins, and dressing, enjoy.
I love a good broccoli salad, and this was made tasty by the addition of the pineapple. Make sure you double the dressing ingredients to make the whole cup of dressing called for, it does need a lot of dressing! Very nice twist on my normal broccoli salad. Thank you for sharing! Made this for the Spring Pick A Chef 09.