Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another broccoli salad. I have searched all of the recipes and combined a few to my taste. Posting so that I can get the nutritional value for health class.
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Bacos bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup four cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Chop broccoli and onion. Place into bowl and add cheese and raisons. Mix together.
- Add dressing, mix well, making sure dressing covers everything.
- Before serving, add sunflower seeds.
I found this a bit sweet for our tastes. Other than that, a great recipe! PAC Spring '07