Recipe by Nikki Kate
This is a great salad to have in the summertime! With green onions, raisins and peanuts who could go wrong! Note: Needs to marinate overnight.
- 1 head fresh broccoli, florets only
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Sauté over medium-high heat until cooked through and evenly brown. Drain, let cool and crumble.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets, bacon, green onions,raisins,and peanuts together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise together.
- Pour half of the dressing over the broccoli mixture and refrigerate.
- Let marinate overnight.
- Just before serving, top with remaining dressing.