Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
All my girls request this for special occasions, like their birthday dinners or pot luck!
- 2 heads broccoli, finely chopped (or 1 broccoli and 1 cauliflower)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, finely grated (Peter prefers extra old cheddar)
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour over the above ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Well, I'm sorry, but I really 'messed up' your recipe, and we still loved it. I used 1/2 broccoli & 1/2 cauliflower, Mexican style mayo with lime in it, mirin vinegar, and forgot the cheese.......lol. But it still gets 5 stars! I'll try it the way it is written, next time. Promise, Chef.