Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
After eating a similar dish in a local buffet, my sister from Canada sent me her version which is much better. I leave out the raisins though, my family won't eat them.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 egg
- 6 cups broccoli florets, cut into pieces
- 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix dressing ingredients together in blender.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Combine salad ingredients and toss with dressing.
Some people might enjoy this salad, but the dressing was too sweet for my tastes.
The best salad I have ever had. I left out the raisins and sugar, and it tasted great. My only problem was that I made a giant mess on the counter cutting up the broccoli.