Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My nannan has been making this since I was knee high to a grasshopper. It's very, very, similar to Luby's or Wyatt's style broccoli salad.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 diced carrots (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (optional)
- Hellmann's mayonnaise, to desired creaminess
- After chopping the broccoli and cauliflower into bite-size florets combine all desired ingredients into a large bowl and toss with mayonnaise.
- Add mayo until you reach the desired amount of "dressing" you like ;).
The gang l-o-v-e-d this one ! Healthy, tasty and easy - thank you.