Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy salad that's to good to resist!!
- 2 heads broccoli florets (washed and cut up)
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crisp bacon
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 dash vinegar
- Mix the mayonnaise and vinegar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate in fridge for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wonderful salad. I just added a sprinkle of salt and pepper. The bacon is a really nice touch. Thanks for a terrific recipe.
We really loved this salad. The bacon adds a real nice flavor. I cut the broccoli down to 3 servings, leaving the dressing amounts the same. I added a dash of red pepper flakes to the dressing. The broccoli was crisp and the dressing was delicious. All in all this is one to use again and again. Thanks Christina!
i left out the bacon, add cayenne pepper to finish up. good light lunch!