Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is awesome! Very great veggie salad recipe. The dressing is "to die for"!
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut in bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white raisins
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise, more can be used if u like alot of dressing
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all SALAD ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Mix all DRESSING ingredients together in a smaller bowl.
- Pour the DRESSING mixture over SALAD mixture.
- Toss well.
I really enjoyed this salad! It was easy and quick. I didn't have white raisins, so used black ones. Thank you! I'm glad I picke this for the My Three Chefs game!