Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
If you like the broccoli salad they sell in the deli, try this! It,s much better!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Cut broccoli in small pieces, blanch.
- Fry bacon until crisp, crumble.
- Mix topping:.
- Miracle Whip,sugar,cider vinegar.
- Pour over broccoli, bacon and onions.
Amazing!! I worked in a deli for several years. This is the same recipe we used to make broccoli salad. We did on occasion add a few things.. tips from customers. We added raisins, and a small amount of cheddar cheese. I no longer work in the deli but I do still make broccoli salad. I love it when someone comes for supper and says.. "OH No, I don't eat broccoli." Then they taste this salad to be polite. They usually ask for the recipe. Thank you so much for sharing.YUMMY YUMMY.