Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whenever I take this salad to a potluck I end up with many requests for the recipe. Enjoy!!
- 2 bunches broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces (I probably use more)
- 8 ounces shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (4 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 lb vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- Mix dressing, toss with salad ingredients and chill 3 hours.
Very nice, but the I like most anything with Bacon Bits. (heheh) A great way to enjoy broccoli.