Recipe by Semra22
Unlike most other broccoli salad recipes, this one contains NO mayonnaise or raisins, but is instead in a tangy and savory vinaigrette dressing. Very good accompaniment to any grilled meat.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is an easy dish to prepare, and it was very tasty. The dressing was bold and balanced, and the total combination was very good. I enjoyed this recipe very much, and would definately make it again. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (1 large bunch, stems removed)
- 1 -2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)