Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 heads broccoli, cut up
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 12 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 ounces walnuts, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper
- Mix mayo, vinegar and sugar.
- Add broccoli.
- Mix in (optional) raisins, bacon, walnut.
- Mix well, refrigerate and enjoy.
Very good! I used light miracle whip, a package of real bacon bits, and a package of "salad booster" with sunflowers, raisins, and soy nuts. I aslo added a tiny bit of lemon juice.
Very good and easy to put together.
I have often enjoyed this salad but have never made it until now. I used sunflower seeds as this is the way I have always seen it served. I really wouldn't make it any other way now. Everyone raved about it at the Easter table, and my husband finished it off over the sink while doing the dishes. What more could I say ? I recommend this recipe for a tasty,pretty and healthy salad ! Thanks for sharing Lali.:)