Recipe by vincy bramblett
This is always a HIT with guests. I make this everytime we have a get together and the bowl is always left empty!!
- 1-2 head fresh broccoli (do not use frozen!)
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 226.79 g bacon
- 36.97 ml vinegar
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon (I make it easy and buy the already cooked bacon in the refrigerator section) and crumble into pieces.
- Chop up top of broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Mix broccoli, onions, bacon and mozzarella in large bowl.
- In separate bowl combine vinegar, sugar and mayo.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Best if made a day ahead.