This is really good and a great way to get the kids to eat broccoli !!
Make and share this Broccoli Ritz Cracker Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Par boil the broccoli for approx 5-10 minutes, (Still"crispy", you dont want it mushy).
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and put in 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix mushroom soup, mayonaise, onion, eggs, cheese and seasonings together.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered.