1/4 Photos of Broccoli Ritz Cracker Casserole
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
This is really good and a great way to get the kids to eat broccoli !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par boil the broccoli for approx 5-10 minutes, (Still"crispy", you dont want it mushy).
- 2Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and put in 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Mix mushroom soup, mayonaise, onion, eggs, cheese and seasonings together.
- 4Pour over broccoli.
- 5Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- 6Dot with butter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Ritz Cracker Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 1079.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: