1/1 Photo of Broccoli Ritz Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This is a variation of the ones posted. It makes a large pan but can be easily halfed. For the topping you may want to add the melted butter one stick at a time to your taste...some people think four sticks makes it too buttery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook broccoli to beginning tender, drain and place in 9x13 pan.
- 3Place sliced mushrooms over broccoli.
- 4Place water chestnuts over sliced mushrooms.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over vegetables.
- 6Melt margarine/butter.
- 7Smash crackers and mix with melted margarine/butter.
- 8Place cracker mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- 9Bake 45 minutes - 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Ritz Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.2
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 65.8 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 181.5 mg
- Sodium 761.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 22.9 g