This is my Aunt Dixie's recipe,which all of us have enjoyed for years. I hope that you all do also. It is great for large get togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, frozen chopped, cooked and drained well
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped and sauted in 2 tb margarine
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (14 ounce) package smoked beef sausage, cup up
- 1Combine all and spoon into a greased 9 x 13 casserole.
- 2Bake at 350 degree until bubbly (10-20 minutes) then sprinkle french onions on top.
- 3Bake an additional 10 minutes or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Rice With Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 1586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: