Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my Aunt Dixie's recipe,which all of us have enjoyed for years. I hope that you all do also. It is great for large get togethers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, frozen chopped, cooked and drained well
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped and sauted in 2 tb margarine
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (14 ounce) package smoked beef sausage, cup up
- Combine all and spoon into a greased 9 x 13 casserole.
- Bake at 350 degree until bubbly (10-20 minutes) then sprinkle french onions on top.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until onions are golden.