Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for parties or just as a side dish
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 10 1⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- Combine Butter, Water & Onion in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add Chopped Broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Rice.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add Cheese Whiz & Cream of Celery Soup.
- Mix Well and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.