jo hi's Note:
The best and SOOOO easy! Use uncle bens prepared rice to save time. I also use a broccoli/carrot/cauliflower mix and it tastes great! You can also use low fat Cheez whiz!(from Kraft foods cookbook)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir onion in 1 tbsp butter and cook in skillet until soft.
- 2Add rice, soup, broccoli and cheez whiz;mix lightly.
- 3Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 4Toss together remaining 1 tablespoons.
- 5butter, melted, and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Rice, Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.2
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 1668.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g