Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my neighbor. This makes a great side dish as is, or add chicken to the recipe and serve as a main dish. Easy and tasty!
- 14 ounces size bag frozen chopped broccoli (approximate)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 small onion, diced
- Thaw broccoli in pan on low heat until liquid has evaporated. Place broccoli into a medium size casserole dish.
- Add all other ingredients to the broccoli and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.