Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the broccoli and cheese casserole I grew up with. I've tried many others but always come back to this one!
- 236.59 ml rice, cooked
- 2 box frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce, chopped
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 1 onion, chopped and browned
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup, heated
- 354.88 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix all ingredients together, leaving out 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Sprinkle that cheese over top; bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
This was easy to make and very creamy. My picky son-in-law even loved it. I liked the way it uses frozen broccoli and cheese which saves money. Velveeta and Cheeze Whiz are getting pretty expensive. Thanks for sharing!
Very good. Creamy, cheesey, comfort food, and the broccoli was still nice and crunchy, which I like. In fact, I would have preferred even more broccoli in the recipe. Thanks for sharing. This is a keeper.