- 2 (10 ounce) boxes broccoli, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost and drain broccoli.
- Mix broccoli, rice, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, Cheese Whiz, and onion together.
- Put mixture in pan and top with melted margarine.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 30 minutes until bubbly and brown.