Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole goes great with baked ham, sweet taters and a salad. It is easy to do and good with many things. It can be taken to potlucks too.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup Cheese Whiz
- cracker crumb, for topping
- Cook broccoli by package directions.
- Add rice and cheese.
- Put mixture in casserole dish sprayed with Pam or your choice of sprays.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350°.
- 6 to 8 servings.
I always seem to forget the soup when I'm shopping to make this casserole. Dare I say, I like this recipe much better. I did add some onion and garlic powder for flavor. I also used Garlic & Herb Townhouse Crackers. Too good.
This is the recipe a lady from Georgia made for all our pot lucks and have been looking for. The only thing she added was some chopped celery. Never expected i would like cheese whiz in anything but it makes such a terrific dish out of this. Like the fact there are no soups in it to take away the intense cheesy flavor