Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy delicious casserole.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided) or 2 tablespoons margarine (divided)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (cook and drain well)
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup fresh bread
- Cook and stir onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
- Add rice, soup, broccoli and cheez whiz; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Toss together remaining 1 tablespoon butter, melted and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Great recipe, make sure that you use cooked rice.
Loved it, a perfect side dish. Thanks for the recipe!