Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy delicious casserole.
Make and share this Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and stir onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
- Add rice, soup, broccoli and cheez whiz; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Toss together remaining 1 tablespoon butter, melted and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Great recipe, make sure that you use cooked rice.
Loved it, a perfect side dish. Thanks for the recipe!