Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This has become a favorite at our house, easy and good!
Make and share this Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup uncooked Uncle Ben's converted brand rice
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces Cheez Whiz
- Cook rice.
- Add soup, celery, onion and Cheez Whiz.
- Mix well, then add broccoli.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 50 minutes.
I LOVE this recipe! I made it last year for Thanksgiving and it was so FABULOUS I stole it back and took it home! I'm looking SO forward to making it again this year! Thanks for the recipe!
it is so good dued I love it
Thanks Graybert, this was delicious. My kids polished it off in no time flat. Very tasty and easy to prepare! A definite keeper!