Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
WHAT DO I FIX FOR THE POTLUCK!!! This one is easy to fix and ready in minutes. When you need it FAST!
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- diced ham (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and put in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
- Microwave on High for 10 minutes.
- Stir, then microwave for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
This was super easy and delicious! I was a little skeptical about using my microwave to cook the casserole, as I normally use it just for heating up leftovers and making popcorn. But the casserole came out perfect, and was ready in just 20 minutes! I cut the onions down to only 1/4 cup, because of the kids. Everyone loved it and my husband even asked me the next day if there was any leftover, which has to be the ultimate compliment! Thanks for sharing!
This was EXCELLENT!!! So easy to prepare and the taste was just delicious! Thanks.
Very good and easy to make. Thanks for the recipe!