Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 2 lbs chicken tenders or 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked converted rice
- 1 package knorr cream of broccoli soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- pepper, to taste
- Place rice in a lightly greased slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- Top with chicken pieces.
- Mix together the soup mix and broth.
- Pour over chicken and rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
We enjoyed this so much! I did make an oops but even with that this was very good. I couldnt find the Knorr soup mix so I used a 7 ounce package of Mrs Grass Cheese Broccoli Soup Mix. The 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth cooked out after about an hour or so and I had a very dry formed rice ring in my crock pot. Added the rest of a 32 ounce box of chicken stock and a can of Campbell's Cheese Broccoli soup for extra flavor after I added the remaining broth. So easy to put together in the crockpot and the house smelled so good!