Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my cousin's recipe- She made it when we were over for dinner and I had to have the recipe.
Make and share this Broccoli Ramen Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Combine the slaw, peppers, scallions, and nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix together vinegar, oil, sugar, and the seasoning packet from the ramen mix.
- Stir the dressing into the salad.
- Crumble the ramen noodles and add to salad.
- Toss the whole thing to get everything coated.
YUMMMMM!!! I could eat it as a meal :-)
This is a great recipe for a slaw alternative. I use 1/4 c of oil & splenda for a "diet" version if this can be a diet w/ the noodles.
This salad is excellent! I made it for a church gathering last Sunday and everyone wanted a copy. What a great recipe for a picnic or potluck!