Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a different green vegetable salad. It has become a Thanksgiving tradition in our family.
Make and share this Broccoli & Raisin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Crumble into small pieces.
- Chop broccoli into bite sized pieces, discarding the stem.
- Combine the bacon, broccoli, onion& raisins.
- Mix the mayonnaise, powdered sugar& vinegar together, making sure all lumps are gone.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the broccoli mixture.
- This salad may be mixed together the night before.