1/1 Photo of Broccoli, Raisin, Pasta Salad
Theresa P's Note:
This is GOOD! A nice LOW FAT salad that will help you get those veggies into your diet! This is NOT an overly sweet salad, but the raisins and sweet red bell pepper help to balance the tart vinegar. This is a favorite of mine and I hope you enjoy it too! This comes from the Sun-Maid Raisin folks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 1/4 cups cooked shell pasta
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1Combine all salad ingredients well.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients well and, pour dressing over salad.
- 3Toss all together, mixing well and add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Raisin, Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: