- 1 lb sausage (ring of basil)
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli rabe but do not steam through, it will finish in frying pan.
- cook ring sausage 3/4 of way then remove drain of grease and slice to 1/2 inch pieces.
- wipe grease from pan and add sausage back along with broccoli rabe loosely chopped.
- add remaining ingredients and cook about 15 minutes on medium to low heat.