1/2 Photos of Broccoli Rabe With Eggs
Also known as Broccoli Raab or Rappini. Any way us spell it, it's my favorite veggie! Use sweet or hot sausage in this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash,cut into 2 inch pieces and blanch broccoli rabe in boiling water.
- 3Remove casings from sausage and cut into small pieces and cook till done.
- 4Add mushrooms and garlic saute until lighty brownd.
- 5Add broccoli rabe and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Beat eggs and add to pan.
- 7Cook over medium/high heat till eggs are done.
- 8Sprinkle cheese over and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Rabe With Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.8
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 298.3 mg
- Sodium 1618.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: