Also known as Broccoli Raab or Rappini. Any way us spell it, it's my favorite veggie! Use sweet or hot sausage in this dish.
- Wash,cut into 2 inch pieces and blanch broccoli rabe in boiling water.
- Remove casings from sausage and cut into small pieces and cook till done.
- Add mushrooms and garlic saute until lighty brownd.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add to pan.
- Cook over medium/high heat till eggs are done.
- Sprinkle cheese over and serve.
This recipe is delicious. My son asked if I would make it every night.