- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or 1 cup asiago cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash,cut into 2 inch pieces and blanch broccoli rabe in boiling water.
- Remove casings from sausage and cut into small pieces and cook till done.
- Add mushrooms and garlic saute until lighty brownd.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs and add to pan.
- Cook over medium/high heat till eggs are done.
- Sprinkle cheese over and serve.