1/2 Photos of Broccoli Rabe Pizza
I usually use focaccia bread instead of making or buying dough. Take casings off and cut up sausage for quicker cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and casings removed cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, julienne
- 4 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated or 2 cups favorite cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, shredded
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb pizza dough, large store bought, basic dough recipe or 1 focaccia bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or enough to coat pizza dough)
- 1Spread dough evenly on a pizza pan.
- 2Coat generously with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle surface with chopped garlic.
- 4Rinse and cut broccoli rabe into 3-4 inch pieces.
- 5Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on pizza then sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli rabe.
- 8Sprinkle basil and crushed red pepper.
- 9Bake until crust is brown in a 325°F oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Rabe Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.3
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1794.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: