Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple delicious pizza.
Make and share this Broccoli Rabe, Goat Cheese, and Lemon Zest Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler; prepare pizza dough according to your favorite recipe or package directions.
- Rinse broccoli rabe and saute in a skillet, over medium heat, until wilted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Arrange broccoli rabe, goat cheese, and lemon zest over dough; season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place pizza on a baking stone and cook under the broiler until edges are golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve.