This is a simple delicious pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler; prepare pizza dough according to your favorite recipe or package directions.
- 2Rinse broccoli rabe and saute in a skillet, over medium heat, until wilted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Arrange broccoli rabe, goat cheese, and lemon zest over dough; season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Place pizza on a baking stone and cook under the broiler until edges are golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, slice, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Rabe, Goat Cheese, and Lemon Zest Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: