Broccoli Quiche in Potato Crust
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the potatoes in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie pan (or quiche pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes 1/4-inch thick, and arrange the slices in a single layer over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Pour the broccoli mixture into the crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.